I’m Lee. It’s nice to “meet” you! Are you trying to figure out a little more of what I’m all about? I get it, we all do it! Here’s some of what’s worth knowing 🙂
*Disclaimer* My middle name is Lee. I use it online to help protect our family’s privacy. The kiddos names are nicknames as well.
Far from perfect is where I live, but thankfully growing in grace thru the perfect one is where I want to be!
- A Sinner.
- A daily redeemed Christ follower.
- Wife of 18 years to my husband, my best friend.
- Still learning how to be the Mother of 5 beautiful treasures, ages 10,9,7,6 and 19 months.
- Growing in grace as an unlikely Homeschooler.
- An ever improving online Business Owner.
- Coffee’s best friend.
- A forever traveller, it has captured my heart.
- An introvert. I love people one on one.
- Not a big fan of small talk. Take my breath away with your depth, go ahead, I can handle it better 🙂
- An Etsy shop and Ebay store owner.
- Really good at moving, I’ve done it over 25 times so far.
- Going to always miss my Mom who died unexpectedly.
- A huge fan of chocolate.
- The type who gets goosebumps from hearing of God’s work in your life.
- Always standing… always. Not to make you nervous I just totally prefer it.
- A font addict. I can’t seem to stop collecting different fonts.
oftenalways, and I love it. I also completely get why you don’t.
- A huge fan of chocolate and coffee together.
- Did I mention a sinner?
- Never going to back into a parking stall. I don’t like to because I’m awful at it.
- A really super huge fan of chocolate and coffee together 🙂
- Exhausted of thinking about me right now…
Thanks, Friend! It was nice to “meet” you!
Now it’s your turn. Leave a comment or click on the contact page. Let me know what’s going on in your life? What’s your biggest struggle right now? I would love to hear from you!
Not tired of me yet? Awesome ! Let’s connect!! Here’s where you can find me…
And around the web….
If you’re a Like Minded Business, Blogger or Brand, let’s work together! Contact me here!
Talk to you soon,
O Lord, You have pleaded the case for my soul;
You have redeemed my life.
*Please note: Affiliate links used in any of our posts are personal to us. We must use and love the products we recommend to you, our amazing community!We have to believe that they will serve you in order to recommend them.*