I’m Lee of Like Minded Musings. It’s nice to “meet” you! Are you trying to figure out a little more of what I’m all about? I get it, we all do it! Here’s some of what’s worth knowing 🙂
*Disclaimer* My middle name is Lee. I use it online to help protect our family’s privacy. The kiddos names are nicknames as well.
Far from perfect is where I live. Growing in grace thru the perfect one is where I want to be!
- A sinner.
- A daily redeemed Christ follower.
- Wife of 20 years to my husband.
- Still learning how to be the Mother of 5 beautiful treasures, ages 13,12,10,9 and 4.
- Growing in grace as an unlikely Homeschooler.
- An ever improving online Business Owner.
- Coffee’s best friend.
- A forever traveler, it has captured my heart.
- An introvert. I love people one on one.
- Avoider of small talk. Take my breath away with your depth, go ahead, I can handle it better 🙂
- A Virtual Assistant and Etsy Shop Owner
- Really good at moving, I’ve done it over 25 times so far.
- Always missing my Mom who died unexpectedly.
- A huge fan of chocolate.
- The type who gets goosebumps from hearing of God’s work in your life.
- Always standing… always. Not to make you nervous I just totally prefer it.
- A font addict. I can’t seem to stop collecting different fonts.
- A former full-time baby-wearer. I loved it. I also get those who don’t.
- A huge fan of chocolate and coffee together.
- Did I mention a sinner?
- Never going to back into a parking stall. I don’t like to because I’m awful at it.
- A really super huge fan of chocolate and coffee together 🙂
- Exhausted of thinking about me right now…
Thanks, Friend! It was nice to “meet” you!
Now it’s your turn. Leave a comment or click on the contact page. Let me know what’s going on in your life? What’s your biggest struggle right now? I would love to hear from you!
Not tired of me yet? Awesome! Let’s connect!! Here’s where you can find me…
And around the web….
If you’re a Like Minded Business, Blogger or Brand, let’s work together! Contact me here!
Talk to you soon,
O Lord, You have pleaded the case for my soul; You have redeemed my life.