This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more info.
For most homeschoolers, there isn’t much separation between “life” and “school”. This can be both a blessing and create times where homeschooling is hard! No matter how much we plan (or not 🙂 ) “life” has a tendency to throw curve balls at us.
How To Homeschool When It’s Hard
Maybe like us, you’ve experienced some of these trials in your homeschool journey.
- An extended time of illness or physical pain for Mom or Dad or child
- The birth of a new baby
- The whole family being sick
- Homeschooling while dealing with mental illness
- Death of a loved one
- An out of state move
- Homeschooling thru special needs
- A change in season (added stressors, schedule changes, etc)
These on top of the regular strains of homeschooling can be a real challenge!
So how are we to handle homeschooling when it gets hard?
I would love to encourage you and provide some real-life application! Join me over on Kingdom First Homeschool where we will discuss 4 Tips To Help You Homeschool When Life is Hard!