If you’re anything like me, you’re still processing all of the Tween Parenting Encouragement, Tips, Wisdom and Resources shared. It was a huge blessing!
It meant so much to me to have all of you (readers, contributors and sponsors) interacting in my little home space on the internet. I believe God truly hand picked each post shared and will continue to use them to reach MANY more tween parents!
We’ve heard some really encouraging things so far, here’s just a few:
OH I have missed the other days in this series but I’ll be back to read more! Pinned.
Beautiful. Convicting. Encouraging. Thank you so much for sharing your heart!
Loving this blog! Thank you. I can’t wait to dive into more posts on the tweens!
Thank you for offering this 30 Days of Tween Parenting Encouragement Blog Party, I need this!
Such great and honest tips here. It is so important to fill them with God’s word and truths, but it is also important to teach them how to reconcile secular views with their faith! Thanks for sharing this 🙂
I’m so excited to be a part of this! I’ve needed something like this for a long time!
Is your heart overflowing too?? God is truly AMAZING!
Now after all God’s amazing goodness, it’s hard… at least for me, to see it end.
Yes, the party has to end sometime and that’s no fun.
But here’s the good news: We’re not going anywhere!
- We are composing a recap for you to find everything easily online.
- We will be putting all of this wisdom together in an ebook that will be added to the FREEBIES HUB (hint: if you haven’t joined our Encourage Community, you’ll want to do that asap to be notified)
- We have even more than these posts, encouragement, resources, FREEBIES and courses coming up for your Tweens!
- We still have the facebook group open for now. Not sure yet how the Lord is leading with it, but for now we have some pretty fun and real life things going on there. So you can still come and join us!
- We have the Giveaways to Announce! Did YOU win? We are working thru notifying by email, but you can head on over to the Giveaway Page and check out to see who won!
I am so super excited about all of the things God has in store stemming from this Blog Party! I pray that you will continue to join in and be a part of what He is doing!
What ideas do you have? What would help you in your tween parenting that we didn’t cover? There is SO much to talk about 🙂
Leave a comment below and let us know what you’re thinking or send me an email. Oh yeah, you could also take this quick 6 question survey (7 if you include a spot for suggestions and prayer requests:) and let me know how I can best serve you!
Joining you in the in be’tween’,