This morning it didn’t happen.
Besides our normal second shift schedule being hard on sleep, it was also a rough night with the little and I was NOT getting up before the kids.
Thankfully it was clanging dishes and little voices that woke me this time. Much better than all out sibling battles at 6am -oh-so-lovely 🙂
When I did peel my eyes open at 6:45am (which is late for my kids) , I had a toddler arm draped across my face on one side and a plate, unpeeled kiwi and butter knife on the other side.
Apparently my little boy tried to get me up to peel a kiwi and I was just too tired to notice 🙂
Anyways, I convinced myself that coffee, was a great reason to get out of bed (super spiritual of me I know 🙂 and I headed out to the kitchen.
This my friend, is where I saw the difference.
*Please note: Affiliate links are personal to us. We must use and love the products we recommend to you, our amazing community! We have to believe they will serve you in order to recommend them.*
Despite the fact that I walked right into my morning, not up and at ’em before, I had a clear picture of what I needed to do today. I had a schedule, a plan and peace resulting from that! (spoiler alert -FREE printable worksheet in link to post above)
You see, about a year ago I purchased (and actually completed) what would be my very first online course Make Over Your Mornings by Crystal Paine. And guess what?? It actually did help me make over my mornings!
Maybe like me, you are skeptical ….
Will I have time to do it?
Will it really be worth it?
Will it just tell me to get up before my kids and that will make all of the difference?
Despite the great reviews, I just wasn’t sure.
Here’s the thing and I’ll be honest. With my husband on second shift working full-time + part-time & going to school full-time, coupled with my kids being early risers, I felt I did not need anyone else to tell me to just wake up before the kids and all would be Ok.
That, in my world, would mean even less sleep then the little sleep I was already getting!
Well, I can now say, I am so thankful that Make Over Your Mornings was much more than that!
In this 14-day course, you’ll:
- Develop a morning routine and before bed routine that actually works—and that sets you up for amazing success!
- Streamline your morning tasks so that the biggest priorities are accomplished first.
- Learn how to make to-do lists that support your day, instead of strangle your life.
- Create realistic, but stretching goals and then follow through with them.
- Discover the power of accountability and how to implement it into your life.
- Establish internal and external motivations to create perseverance in your new routines.
- Find time to refuel your tank and make space in your day for things you love.
- Experience much more focus, organization, and clarity in your daily life.
See? So Much Goodness!!
So If You’re Still Wondering…. Yes,
I DID have time to do it. It only took about 15 minutes a day AND I was able to work through it at my own pace.
It DID really make a difference in my mornings and my life.
She DIDN’T only say that I had to wake up before my kids . As a matter of fact it was refreshing to hear her say she understood. There are seasons where it’s not possible and she stressed the importance of sleep!
Because of what it has done in my life, I wanted to share this with YOU! Despite having to be on a schedule of getting little sleep or just not being able to get up before your kiddos, I believe you can benefit from this course and Make Over Your Mornings Too!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Here’s the exciting part ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Through Monday, August 15, 2016 only, Buy either Make Over Your Mornings or Make Over Your Evenings for $10 (normally $17)! And as an added bonus, if you buy one title for $10, you can get the other title for $7!
Now that, my friend, is a good deal and easy on the budget – if you’re like me and your budget is… well.. on the light side 🙂
Really though, I wouldn’t recommend it if it didn’t help transform our days. Stick with it and you will be amazed at what you see! I know I was.
If you have any questions about the course feel free to let me know. I would be happy to help!
Until next time…
Talk to you soon,
O Lord, You have pleaded the case for my soul;
You have redeemed my life.
* Please know that we only recommend websites and products that we personally know and love. Some of our posts may include affiliate links. This means if you choose to make a purchase, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission. We greatly appreciate your support of our business in this way. Thank you!